Sorry - this product is no longer available
Real estate complex with winery in Villamuelas - Toledo, Spain
The building is made up of a farmhouse, a house, a warehouse and a winery for the production, aging and bottling of wine.
The surfaces of each area of the farm are:
-Rustic land: 153,719 m2
-Urban land: 6,689 m2
-Warehouse: 3,250 m2
-Large house: 1,250 m2
-Agricultural warehouse: 760 m2
-Homes: 298 m2
- Villamuelas is a municipality in the province of Toledo, in the autonomous region of Castilla La Mancha.
- Population in 2021: 613 inhabitants.
- Surface area: 43 km2
- It is located 36 km from the city of Toledo and 78 km from the city of Madrid.
In the province of Toledo there are:
-2 Vinos de Pago (Dominio de Valdepusa and Campo de La Guardia) and 3 D.O. (La Mancha, Uclés and Méntrida).
-16 wineries, 10 cooperatives and 2 marketing companies.
Castilla La Mancha produces around 20 million hectolitres of wine and must per year, of which 5 million are produced in the province of Toledo.
The building is made up of a farmhouse, a dwelling, a shed and a winemaking, ageing and bottling cellar.
The surface areas of each area of the estate are:
-Rustic land: 153,719 m2.
-Urban land: 6.689 m2
-Winery: 3.250 m2
-Large house: 1.250 m2
-Agricultural shed: 760 m2
- The property to be sold is part of the assets of a company. Therefore, only the related real estate and land would be sold and not the company.
- The real estate complex is free of encumbrances.
- The availability is immediate.
- The entire complex is sold furnished and all rooms are fully equipped.
Given the size of the property complex and the facilities built, some of the possible uses are:
- Winery, bottling plant, etc.
- Halls for weddings and other celebrations.
- Gastronomic events.
- Rural hotel.
- Gastronomic and tourist complex.
- Farm and wine tourism complex.